WHAT TO DO IN THE CASE OF A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT
Unfortunately, the traffic accidents happen very often. People are injured or die because of them frequently. In the best case, there is only a damage on your car. How to behave in the case of accident?
If you are a participant or a witness of an accident, you should follow these rules:
- It is important to stop the vehicle immediately and turn off the engine. You shouldn´t forget to display the warning triangle, the warning lights and high-visibility vest. By following these rules, you will let the other participants of the road traffic know that they should bypass you and you will avoid another accident.
- Find out that nobody was hurt in the accident. If yes, provide the first aid and call the ambulance.
- If the damage on the vehicle exceedes 100 000 KČ, call the Police and do not relocate the cars (the only exception is the case when an injured person needs to be extricated).
- Do not drink alcohol or use addictive substances after the accident.
- For easier determination of the case of accident, take a photo of the scene.
- Find out the identity of the other participants of the accident and fill in „the Record of the Accident“.
When to call the Police
- in case of the injury, death or damage on the vehicule exceeding 100 000 KČ.
- in case of the damage on possession of the third person (the property of the State, rented car and so on).
- in case of disagreement about the party at fault.
Our services for you
Safe and fast transfer to your hotel, company seat, place of your accommodation or business meetings. Waiting of the car on easy terms.
- transport services for private and company clients
- transport services for your business trips
- transfers from/to the airport
- transport services during congresses and company events
- trips and city tours of Prague and whole Europe