THE SECURE RIDE IN WINTER
You never know when and where you will meet the snowstorm. So it is better to be always prepared to handle the crisis that could happen in these road contidions.
Generally, for the safe ride, you should have your seat belt fastened. Children must sit in the baby car seat. Think about your own security and do not drive too quickly and concentrate on the ride.
The obligation of every driver is to put on the winter wheels in the period from 1st November to 31st March. It is strongly recommended to take with you the snow chains.
Some before-ride tips for drivers, what sould they prepare:
- fill in the fuel tank before the ride
- have warm clothes or blankets at disposal
- have enough food and drink as well as the neccessary medicaments for all the passengers
- cash money for the purchase of petrol
- fully charged lamp
- shovel, snow chains, gloves, the supply of sand and jump leads
- assure yourself that the vehicle is in a good technical state and is equipped by suitable tires
- charge your mobile phone
- listen to the radio, where you can hear the info about the current weather and traffic situation
- In you know that the weather will be very unfavourable, you are better to stay at the comfort of your home.
In you know that the weather will be very unfavourable, you are better to stay at the comfort of your home.
Our services for you
Safe and fast transfer to your hotel, company seat, place of your accommodation or business meetings. Waiting of the car on easy terms.
- transport services for private and company clients
- transport services for your business trips
- transfers from/to the airport
- transport services during congresses and company events
- trips and city tours of Prague and whole Europe